As a kid, my favorite dessert was a warm, crispy and soft Churro. Such a treat. Our trips to Mexico were some of our best memories, so we wanted to bring them back with our special Cha Cha Churros. Our small batch, hand-made caramel is dusted and rolled in fine sugar and cinnamon, finished with natural vanilla and a touch or sea salt. They literally melt in your mouth and are a memorable treat.
- OLD FASHIONED CRAFT QUALITY – Chewyz caramels are kettle cooked in small batches from a century old recipe. We finish these little heavenly golden nuggets with the finest Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt.
- SIMPLE, PREMIUM NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We use real butter, fresh heavy cream, and Tahitian vanilla. No high fructose corn syrup or fat fillers. We use Grandma’s same recipe from 100 years ago.
- NATURALLY RICH CARAMEL FLAVOR – Chewyz handmade gourmet caramels have the homemade taste and color you can only get from carefully crafting in small batches. No artificial flavors or colors added – GLUTEN FREE and KOSHER
- SOFT, CREAMY, BUTTERY TEXTURE – Individually wrapped high quality caramel means a soft bite that doesn’t stick to your teeth.
- CARAMEL LOVERS DREAM - Any caramel lovers dream, pieces of delicious sea salt caramels made with real Tahitian Vanilla.